Alesira The Vampire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alesira The Vampire

Post  Aleen on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Alesira is, other than needing blood to sustain her life force, and her develpoing wings that will function as normal wings when they become strong enough, she is a normal magician. With an two diffrent races of parents, one elf, one full vampire. No fancy spells yet, no curses or special abilities. In the very far future, I am sure to request a transformation, but at the moment, it would be useless and unneeded and only complicate things. If bare skin is exposed to direct sunlight, she would develop an intense sunburn-like burn on her skin. After a long direct exposure, she would die simply from the horrible pain.

I hereby request a half vamparic, half elven race. In summery, she needs blood to sustain herself (gained by peircing the skin then drinking what bleeds out, sucking when nessecary), wings that will grow to allow a short bursts of flight, and the downfall of sunlight searing and exposed flesh. However, she will not be killed unless exposed for an entire day, because of her half elfen blood.

I wasn't sure if there was a legit format. I looked everywhere and didn't find a blank copy. I hope this is sufficent.
Aleen
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alesira The Vampire

Post  Auramune on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:11 pm

This is a good format to follow to have everything that's needed up.

Spoiler:
What needs to be in your post?
-A title with your character's name and something related to what you are requesting. (Ex: Xeek's Dragon powers, Dogman's ring of pancakes)
-What you are requesting by a related identification name. (Ex. A power that gives you the ability to breath fire can be called "Firebreath")
-A detailed explantion of the skill, how it works, what are it's flaws, it's limits, the more you tell us the better. (Make sure to aknowlege flaws of the OOC skill)
-An in-game representation of the requested change, the requested change must be similar to the OOC(in-game) representation in some way. Example, if you would like to request the skill fire breath, which allows you to breath fire out of your mouth, you may use a the skill flame burst as a representation.
Hint: The more similar the in-game representation and the requested change are, the more chances of the skill being approved.
-A brief explanation on how your character obtained such item, or skill.
-NEATNESS. (note: If the requested power doesn't have most or all of the above the checker does not have to check your power.

A prefered format would be.
[Title ]

[Requested skill or change ]
[Some sort of separation, remember, neatness]
[Explation of the skill. ]
[Separation]
[OOC representation (in-game) ]
[Separation]
[Explantion how the skill was obtained.]
Auramune
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleen on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Alesira the Vampire

Abality/Skill:: Half-vampire, half-elf.

Explination of Skill:: Her parents were in love and decided to have a child, forgetting race diffrence.

OOC Representation:: Being an elf.

Obtaining of Skill:: By being born
-----------
Abality/Skill:: Needing blood to sustain life.

Explination of Skill:: In order to stay strong, the vampire must comsume enough blood to fuel themselves. They obtain blood by peircing the skin then drinking the natural flow, enticing more out by sucking when nessecary.

OOC Representation:: None other than * emotes.

Obtaining of Skill:: Being born a vamire child.
-----------
Abality/Skill:: Wings to develop

Explination of Skill:: For the moment, the childs wings are of no pratical use. As they grow stronger, they will be able to lift the owner off the ground at the expence of tiring them quickly, like holding a heavy rock for too long.

OOC Representation:: Emotes and carpet if nessecary.

Obtaining of Skill:: By exercising her flight muscles.
----------------
Abality/Skill:: Distaste for the sunlight

Explination of Skill:: When exposed skin is touched by sunlight, the flesh will feel as if it were being exposed to an open flame. The physical affect happens much slower than a full vampire, however, because of the halfbreed blood inside them.

OOC Representation:: Emotes.

Obtaining of Skill:: Being born a vampire child
--------------

Last edited by Aleen on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Labeling of Sections)
Aleen
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 am

Um.. Sorry to be a pain after Aura used that, but.. post the ENTIRE format so it's easier for us to read and understand. xD; Just edit the second post you made.
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:48 am

Hmm, I feel a feel questions/concerns.

Aleen wrote:Alesira the Vampire

Half-vampire, half-elf.

Her parents were in love and decided to have a child, forgetting race diffrence.

Being an elf.

By being born
Due to this being a game, I will skip one of the comments I have for this. Just take note, I hate Twilight.
Secondly, I read the Bio, but I see nothing about the parents. Is he a Millitean? I know his parents had him, but did they have him in Erinn?

Needing blood to sustain life.

In order to stay strong, the vampire must comsume enough blood to fuel themselves. They obtain blood by peircing the skin then drinking the natural flow, enticing more out by sucking when nessecary.
As long as you know, they aren't allowed to spread the disease(make someone else a vampire) this is fine with me.

Distaste for the sunlight

When exposed skin is touched by sunlight, the flesh will feel as if it were being exposed to an open flame. The physical affect happens much slower than a full vampire, however, because of the halfbreed blood inside them.

Does he carry any of the other vampire weaknesses? Ex. Garlic, no reflection, dislike for iron/wood, and such.
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleen on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Due to this being a game, I will skip one of the comments I have for this. Just take note, I hate Twilight.
Secondly, I read the Bio, but I see nothing about the parents. Is he a Millitean? I know his parents had him, but did they have him in Erinn?
Never read Twilight. Ever. So I can't say I took it from that. I hate romance vampires. I meant by that, they just met and had a normal life.

As for WHERE she was born, I never considered it. I assumed it HAD to be in Erinn, because she wouldn't be vampire-y as she came through from her previous world. Although, if it is possible, I would enjoy the benefit of never perma-dieing... I haven't really gravitated one way or the other yet.

As long as you know, they aren't allowed to spread the disease(make someone else a vampire) this is fine with me.
Wasn't planning on it. That would get complicated fast.

Does he carry any of the other vampire weaknesses? Ex. Garlic, no reflection, dislike for iron/wood, and such.
Totally spaced that off, yes, probably distaste for wood in the shape of a spear. And silver tipped arrows. No reflection, sure. (I totally spaced off everything but the sunlight one. Thanks for reminding me!)
Aleen
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 pm

This doesnt seem that bad really. . .

You can get wings with a Sprite pet.

You can drink blood without being a vampire so honestly don't see the why you couldn't if you aren't spreading the disease.
Are you planning on feeding on humans or animals?
Does the saliva have narcotic abilities?

Really just sounds like an albino to a certain degree.

I know people are going to bash you for calling yourself a vampire though so I am conflicted.

Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:41 am

Well, the issue about it being born in Erinn, is that you need to get the other vampire approved, as far as I know, Raffy is the only vampire, and he is more of a Batpire.

As for being born in other worlds, what I meant about twilights. Vampires can't really do it, you know? Being undead and all. As Aura posted in the biosection, some of their organs and muscles won't be working.
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:47 am

Post in need of bump? We has them. xD But seriously does any have any other concerns or comments on this one?
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

View user profile http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:58 am

Aleen wrote:This is turning out to be too much work. Thanks for your time, but I'll just get rid of the whole idea. I RP for fun and this isn't fun if I have to battle fourm work for a simple idea. I've NEVER read twilight, so you lost me there. Soon, my former vampire character will just be an eeirly identical, NORMAL, being in Erinn.

As said in her alt's bio so I guess it is done with.
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top