Krixa's powers -all nulled-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krixa's powers -all nulled-

Post  Krixa on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Magic singing-
Sings or hums a melody to either relax someone to the point of sleep(choice of the person affected) or to help with battle like quicken range aim and such. Humming is more calming but less powerful than singing. Depending on the melody sung, the magic can also vary in power. Shown by use of magic music scrolls and playing an instrument.

Potions-
They are mostly shapeshifting potions or medical potions like HP and MP pots. The shifting have a limited time depending on how much of them are changed, like if they shift into a full cat, their time would be a whole lot shorter than if they just shift their ears and gain a tail. The major shift potions will only be given if the person asking for them has the pet, like if someone asks to be a cat and they dont have the cat as a pet, I would decline their request.

Resting candles-
Made through potions but are used through and with magic singing(music). They help with letting someone relax faster than humming alone and are rarely used. Shown by magic music also.

Heightened ears and eyes-
Self explanitory and the range is a couple feet larger than a normal human.

Last edited by Krixa on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Krixa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Krixa's powers -all nulled-

Post  Xeek on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Krixa wrote:Magic singing-
Sings or hums a melody to either relax someone to the point of sleep(choice of the person affected) or to help with battle like quicken range aim and such. Humming is more calming but less powerful than singing. Depending on the melody sung, the magic can also vary in power. Shown by use of magic music scrolls and playing an instrument.
How'd she obtain this power?

Potions-
They are mostly shapeshifting potions or medical potions like HP and MP pots. The shifting have a limited time depending on how much of them are changed, like if they shift into a full cat, their time would be a whole lot shorter than if they just shift their ears and gain a tail. The major shift potions will only be given if the person asking for them has the pet, like if someone asks to be a cat and they dont have the cat as a pet, I would decline their request.

It doesn't work like that. If you create a potion, everyone can create the potion. + Anyone can easily steal the potion. And why would you decline it if you have no IC reason to do it?

Resting candles-
Made through potions but are used through and with magic singing(music). They help with letting someone relax faster than humming alone and are rarely used. Shown by magic music also.
Again, the problem with creating items. EVERYONE must be able to use them. What you are saying, anyone that can play music can use these. What if the person doesn't have magical music?

Heightened ears and eyes-
Self explanitory and the range is a couple feet larger than a normal human.

Why does she have better hearing and eyes.
Also: Weren't you going to post the eats and tails too?
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krixa on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:46 pm

She gained it by experimenting with her voice and magic like when someone uses magic when playing an instrument, she figured why not her voice and magic.

Anyone could use it or make it if they could find the supplies and knew how to make it. Anyone could steal them but it would be useless as the shifting potion uses the blood of the person and the animal which makes it specific to the person who's blood they gave her. My reason for declining would be I ran out of supplies and would stay that way for a long while.

Yes, anyone could use them if they had magic music as it makes the magic more powerful but other than that, the candles are useless to anyone who takes them except maybe warmth which they give little.
Krixa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Krixa wrote:She gained it by experimenting with her voice and magic like when someone uses magic when playing an instrument, she figured why not her voice and magic.

Magical music uses an enchanted scroll. Magical voice is a unique ability for sirens.

Anyone could use it or make it if they could find the supplies and knew how to make it. Anyone could steal them but it would be useless as the shifting potion uses the blood of the person and the animal which makes it specific to the person who's blood they gave her. My reason for declining would be I ran out of supplies and would stay that way for a long while.

Alright, what if I don't have a pet cat, and I make a cat potion?

[quote] Yes, anyone could use them if they had magic music as it makes the magic more powerful but other than that, the candles are useless to anyone who takes them except maybe warmth which they give little.

I... Don't really get how they work. You need music to use the power? And if you light it normally they don't work? Why not just use magical music... since you are already using the magical music?

[quote] She has better hearing and eyes because she became fox. And yes Xeek, I did.
How'd she turn into a fox?
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krixa on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 pm

She earned hers by experimenting with her voice and magic or is it limited to only sirens?

Then you would become a werecat for a short amount of time.

Then what you are saying Xeek is I should just null it as it is useless?
Krixa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:45 pm

The way I see it, Milliteans can't really have magical singing, that would be limited to Sirens. Magical Music is the only way to go there.

And We did null someone else's potion making stuff, so I think the potion making should be limited to what is ingame, AKA hp and stam pots. We don't -need- to have transformation pots.

And indeed, I'm curious as to how she -became- a fox.
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Krixa wrote:She earned hers by experimenting with her voice and magic or is it limited to only sirens?
magical vocalcords are Siren only as far as I can tell. Unless... anyone got something else?

Then you would become a werecat for a short amount of time.

What if you have no way to show it?

Then what you are saying Xeek is I should just null it as it is useless?
I am just against the idea of magical items that don't belong in Erinn. No matter how small they may be.

And yes, I am curious about the fox thing.
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krixa on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Alright, singing and candles are nulled then.

And how can Vayne show when he is a werewolf?
Krixa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Wolf robe, wolf pet, and daggers for claws.
Auramune
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krixa on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Alright, I give up and nulling them all. -.-
Krixa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Krixa wrote:

And how can Vayne show when he is a werewolf?

This is not Vayne's thread? And not everybody can use his way. The only way I'll even think about accepting a potion that is not made in Mabi. Is that everyone can use it and everyone can have the same effect. Like an "anti-poison potion" (antidote potion)

And, are you avoiding the fox question?

EDIT-----
You don't have to null them all >_> You just need to find a way to make them work. And all I asked is how did she suddently become a fox person.
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krixa on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:11 pm

I was avoiding the question as the story behind it is long and complicated. And right now I cant make them work at all because the results are always different with each person and it also depends on wether or not the person has a pet if they want major shift. And also the power was nulled in another thread so might as well give up.
Krixa
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 pm

blue binning until wish to revisit these.
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

View user profile http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top