Mayii's Powers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mayii's Powers

Post  Xeek on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 am

I have nothing further to add. You are not answering a majority of my questions. Mainly they aren't questions. Just me telling you, your powers are against the rules.
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:51 am

Seconded. Sorry.

P.S. - I notice an example of Fenrir was used here, and not only that, that example was horribly wrong. Seeing as he was my character, I had to go through the same process as everyone here (though it was in private due to OOC circumstances), and he had special conditions for his so-called powers that I definitely do not see being applied here, if you wish to have that matter clarified so that the "He could do it, why can't I?" contradiction end up causing more trouble where it shouldn't and can't, you have my MSN, or you can PM me your questions. That is all, thankya.
Temo
Burrito Bison

View user profile http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:33 am

Even though I have not responded since my primary post (After 13 hours, I finished that project.) I have to agree with these two id-perfectly fine gentlemen, Xeek and Temo, here.
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:32 am

Rule Two - 'Psychic Powers' do not exist.
Using owls, doves, or even pigeons to send a message in RP is fine(and you can use the whisper/pm function for this) as long as the person who is sending the message is role playing it out. However, using the whisper function for telepathy is not covered by this amendment, and forbidden by RPS guidelines.

What will not be permitted
-God-modding (ie: anything that will allow you to auto-hit, auto-dodge, auto-escape, auto-know, auto-perceive, auto-notice, auto-control, auto-heal, or anything else auto. This also includes anything that will make you god-like).
This includes being a god. While being a god in a previous life and living as a milletian in this life is fine, your character is not a recognized God in Mabinogi, and therefore is not privy to God-like abilities.

Responsibility of the Reviser / Checker
-Ask for a play-test if you are unsure. Best way to judge is first-hand.
Can not stress this enough, and had you bothered to read the rules you would have seen this as well. The villian-type PCs(Fenrir, Entine, ect..) have both requested their powers to the council for either playtests and/or approval, therefore using them in an argument is not valid. You have no authority on authorizing your own playtest, and have broken this(among other) rules.

I disapprove these powers as they are. Please rework them, and follow the guild rules.
Auramune
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Remmiel on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 am

Auramune wrote:Responsibility of the Reviser / Checker
-Ask for a play-test if you are unsure. Best way to judge is first-hand.
Can not stress this enough, and had you bothered to read the rules you would have seen this as well. The villian-type PCs(Fenrir, Entine, ect..) have both requested their powers to the council for either playtests and/or approval, therefore using them in an argument is not valid. You have no authority on authorizing your own playtest, and have broken this(among other) rules.
Aura, I think you speed Read, and thus missed a lot of content.

Fenrir was not being used as an example for Playtest, he was an example for how giving a player quest is not Puppeterring. Please be aware that the issue of putting the cart before the horse has been adressed ad nausium. Only contrustive critisim and/or advice on how to rework to fit the frame work will be responded to after this. All other time wasteing posts will be ignored. Just because I am currently unemployeed does not mean I have time to jump every time you post, or have time to waste on anything that does not move this forward. I still have a lot to do, as I do want to get a new job BEFORE the end of christmas season.

To Everyone Else: Now that has been said, let's start makeing with constructive comments and diagnosis rather than wasteing time, and posts with dribble about play testing first. Obviously I read the rules when I joined. Obviously I speed read them, filled them away in the back of my mind and said "Oh isn't that nice." Then went on with my life.

Last edited by Remmiel on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tag error)
Remmiel
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Remmiel on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 am

Temo wrote:Seconded. Sorry.

P.S. - I notice an example of Fenrir was used here, and not only that, that example was horribly wrong. Seeing as he was my character, I had to go through the same process as everyone here (though it was in private due to OOC circumstances), and he had special conditions for his so-called powers that I definitely do not see being applied here, if you wish to have that matter clarified so that the "He could do it, why can't I?" contradiction end up causing more trouble where it shouldn't and can't, you have my MSN, or you can PM me your questions. That is all, thankya.
Temo, Umm...did you even read the post? Fenrir was not used as an example for playtesting. Please read the content around the name before makeing posts like this. Fenrir was used as an exmple of giving player quests as the Requium leader he did this since there were player characters in that orginisation. Please do keep your responces realivant to what you are responding to as I said above to Aura, Each responce I type is time spent.

If you have any comments as to realivant issue around Fenrir then please do post them. Otherwise your disaproval of my method has been noted, again Applogised for not reading the rules before starting an alpha and beta test period.
Remmiel
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Remmiel wrote:
Temo wrote:Seconded. Sorry.

Temo, Umm...did you even read the post? Fenrir was not used as an example for playtesting. Please read the content around the name before makeing posts like this. Fenrir was used as an exmple of giving player quests as the Requium leader he did this since there were player characters in that orginisation. Please do keep your responces realivant to what you are responding to as I said above to Aura, Each responce I type is time spent.

If you have any comments as to realivant issue around Fenrir then please do post them. Otherwise your disaproval of my method has been noted, again Applogised for not reading the rules before starting an alpha and beta test period.

And as I said, WRONG. Contact. Please. Kthx. I do not feel like cluttering up your thread with talk about my character, but I do not enjoy my character being dragged into this and being used as examples that are based off information that I feel is incorrect.
Temo
Burrito Bison

View user profile http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Remmiel wrote:
To Everyone Else: Now that has been said, let's start makeing with constructive comments and diagnosis rather than wasteing time, and posts with dribble about play testing first. Obviously I read the rules when I joined. Obviously I speed read them, filled them away in the back of my mind and said "Oh isn't that nice." Then went on with my life.

Rules are not to be considered "Oh isn't that nice".

Due to your disdainful attitude and your failure to actually answer the constructive comments and diagnosis that has been provided, I will not approve your powers and will be speaking to the council regarding disciplinary action.

If you feel the need to continue discussing then please PM a councilor for help.
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

View user profile http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top