Drago's Abilities!~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Drago's Abilities!~

Post  Xeek on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 am

Dragon32 wrote:Okay, I'm not sure how to go about this, but I'll just list them.

Tiger Spirit (Paladin): After dying and rebirthing in the Soul Stream, Nao brought his soul forth and asked if he wanted to be reborn. He said yes. However, a tiger spirit had unexpectedly come along on and had settled itself in his body before he entered, giving Drago the basic abilities of a Paladin. He found out this power when he was fighting a golem and was about to die, and swiftly killed the golem thereafter. He likes to have conversations with the spirit, but it's not much of a talker, unless you like to talk about opinions. It has recently been able to manifest itself as a being, if only for a short while. (Snow Tiger pet.) It has alos adopted the name 'Chikyutaiga', meaning 'Earth Tiger' in Japanese.

So, when he turns Paladin, you summon the pet tiger as well?

Gryphon Blade (Ego/ Demigod/ Griffin Pet): After traveling the world for a while, Drago decided to go about trivial matters and help the recovering towns. On this mission, he found a heavily wounded griffin. Quickly having the Tiger take over, he lifted the Griffin and brought it to Agnes, who healed the majestic creature. Afterwards, it spoke to him telepathically, saying it is now bonded with him. The griffin told him to hold out a weapon and he did before the beast fused part of it's soul inside (Spirit Weapon). It also created a contract to which The griffin was bound to the Paladin (Pet) and gave Drago the abilities of a griffin (Demigod).
So, the ego weapon is the spirit of the griffon?
And, which demi-powers does it give it? (Morri or Neahm)

Brionac: This weapon, unlike the original Brionac, is only a copy of the real spear, but with high quality materials like those used to make the Dustin Silver Knight Sword. He had a magician personally allow it to allow him to cast Brionac on it, but it cost him a high price. He only has about 25,000 gold now because of all of the upgrades, research on weapon form, and the ability to cast Shock on it.
So, this is a mock of the weapon, and it doesn't possess it's real powers? (ex. God killing powers and ect.)

Chidori Nagashi (Thunder): (From it's namesake in Naruto, it's basically Thunder with a fancy name).
so, it's a normal thunder, just a different name?
Chidori Sword (Shock Brionac): (Exactly. As. I. Said.)
Just so you know, Chi means 1000, and dori means bird. What you are saying is 1000birdsword.
I think a better name would be Raikiri, which if I am correct, it means lightning edge (or sword).
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon32 on Thu May 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Erm... Lemme list off.
1. No, he doesn't HAVE to summon the tigers. It's optional, but it may happen inadvertently.
2. Neamhain Powers, and yes, the Ego is the Griffin.
3. Pretty much. It's like a carbon copy, like a person would do when copying clothing or such.
4. Yep.
5. Yeah, Raikiri goes better. Editing.
Dragon32
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:19 am

Moving due to inactivity. Update or request a move back. And yea it will come back here! Very Happy
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

View user profile http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top