The Incredible Edible Lamb And His Abilities.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Incredible Edible Lamb And His Abilities.

Post  Xenny on Wed May 12, 2010 11:27 pm

The Fire Skills and Strengths-
Fire Creation- A skill that allows him to create small orbs of flames and control them. They are about the size of baseballs and cannot travel more then thirty feet from his presence. They are merely fire he can create. They will be shown in game by the use and activation of Fire Bolt. The main difference is that while Fire Bolt can only blast forward, the fire Lamb makes can be controlled to go in any direction and be made into different shapes. The shapes must be roughly the side of a baseball. He has to wear a glove on his right hand to prevent burns from creating the fire as well, as it is hotter than that of a Fire Bolt.

Slight Heat Resistance- While the majority of his race is relatively fire proof, this is mostly a built up resistance the race acquired from living in the deep caves. Their village is near a lava flow, so it is rather hot down there. (Basically the same as a person being able to drink dirty tap water because they grew up with, while someone new would end up getting sick from it) Since Lamb was taken from the village at such a young age, he didn't develop the resistance that most of his race have. He only has mild resistance, and anything above the heat of a fire bolt will burn him the same way it would burn anyone else. In game mechanic could be how sometimes people end up sitting with their feet in the camp fires, or how they seem to be able to walk around without wounds from a Fire Bolt. However, I don't really see a practical In Game mechanic for this, other than Fire Enchanting all my supplies. Kitsune pointed out Natural Fire Shield, so I will be using that as well.

Glowing Effect-
Lamb glows in the dark. This is due to the odd Erg that surrounds Ifrits, and it's very faint. It's not noticeable in lit areas at night, or during the day. This skill was developed to help guide the Ifrits through their underground home without the use of fire. It was also developed to lure cave animals and animals/explorers who wandered into the caves toward them to be killed and eaten. However, the latter use is rarely used today since the Ifrits mostly keep to themselves now that humans have began exploring more and more. In game mechanic is mostly how you can clearly see other characters in areas or caves that are suppose to be pitch black darkness.

Other than that, he's psychically identical to an elf. The Incredible Edible Lamb And His Abilities.

Last edited by Creepy on Thu May 13, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Xenny
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Incredible Edible Lamb And His Abilities.

Post  Auramune on Thu May 13, 2010 8:30 am

Creepy wrote:The Fire Skills and Strengths-

Slight Heat Resistance- While the majority of his race is relatively fire proof, this is mostly a built up resistance the race acquired from living in the deep caves. Their village is near a lava flow, so it is rather hot down there. (Basically the same as a person being able to drink dirty tap water because they grew up with, while someone new would end up getting sick from it) Since Lamb was taken from the village at such a young age, he didn't develop the resistance that most of his race have. He only has mild resistance, and anything above the heat of a fire bolt will burn him the same way it would burn anyone else. In game mechanic could be how sometimes people end up sitting with their feet in the camp fires, or how they seem to be able to walk around without wounds from a Fire Bolt. However, I don't really see a practical In Game mechanic for this, other than Fire Enchanting all my supplies.

You might want to look in to fire shield. Fire enchantment, and campfires work as well, but this could help further Lamb's resistance.

Other than that, everything seems fine to me.
Auramune
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenny on Thu May 13, 2010 11:40 am

I actually forgot all about Magic Fire Shield, I'll get that too.
Xenny
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins on Thu May 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Huh....I forgot about elemental shields too....That could be another style of Hatia's elemental channeling
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo on Sat May 15, 2010 12:22 pm

I STILL need to read the race background you made, but this and the character I approve of. XP
Temo
Burrito Bison

View user profile http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar on Sat May 15, 2010 6:00 pm

I approve this.

Councilor
Councilor

View user profile http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenny on Sat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm

I need people to read over his profile though. Since I'm basically creating a history behind an entire race in Mabinogi, I'd like to get at least three approvals before RPing him.
Xenny
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Blue box, character is gone.
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top