Ashley's Powers(Beware)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley's Powers(Beware)

Post  Xeek on Mon May 24, 2010 6:46 am

Ashleytwirl wrote:Hello fellow guildies~ I shall relist it more correctly

(COuld possibly be considered God-mod to some)Ok first and most important!- Is ashley being a Angel, which was a result of a rp with anouther guildie which has done a LARGE impact on Ashley's story line.-She was givin it after death because of Acan~
Is this even a power? Can she fly with the wings? Make burst of wind? Are they just for show?

(Second- Is adv magic without a wand. But IC I say I have a wand.)I've dicided to delete this one from my list, I must have the wand to use the skill. Very Happy!
This one is OK-ish. Depends how you limit it. Adv magic is "possible" without a wand, but not having a wand may have side effects, find them....AND -NO- CHAIN CASTING ADV MAGIC!

Third- Is ashley's color changing of her eyes and wings(if the wings are acepted)-She has this because of her aceptance of evil-giving her more endurance.
How the F-.... oh hai Capt. =D(kidding). Anyways, how does it give you more defence? If it was "good" I understand, since paladin trans give you defence bonus.

Fourth- Is ashley's History of being a formor.-she was born a fomor and has slight knowledge of it like their powers and such. Which could give her a upper hand in a fight with one. (Possibly since all fomors are diffrent)
This one is OK, you just need to fix it and justify it...And also, what do you mean by powers?
HINT HINT: What do we use against NPCs and not players?

Fifth- Is Ashley's ghosts-Also sinith(who is my little ghost ashley/bodyguard)- The ghosts would act as a undead arm for ashley, which are usualy behind ashley 24/7 just invisable/their weakness would be spirt weapons but they can be physicaly hurt by magic,/ they act like normal people just more ignorant and angry. As sinith is like something she has to call/summon, Like a pet or a personal slave but their really good friends.

As much as I want to say flat out -no-, I will be nice. You can also fix this, but I am sure I've punched ghost and they go out. The main question you need to ask yourself. "If I am fighting a boss, how can I make -something- that isn't me attack it?"

As to show for the 24/7, you can get the mini companion pet thingy, that Liiam said.

*Big sigh* How do you plan to show most of these skills IC?
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elissa on Mon May 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Last edited by Breeittany on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elissa
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elissa on Tue May 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Last edited by Breeittany on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elissa
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek on Tue May 25, 2010 6:08 pm

I am trying to help you get your powers. If you just want to have wings, that is fine. >_>
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Blue box?
Xeek
Retired
Retired

View user profile